Date: 3/16/17 Product: Marmas – lemon chew
Form: Chewy candy, single pack
Date Manufactured: 12/14/16
Expiration Date: 6/14/17
Dominance: Sativa Sativa-Hybrid Hybrid * Indica-Hybrid Indica
THC mg: .10 CBD mg: ? Total mg : .10mg
Package Visual Appeal – 1 (Low) to 10 (High): 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
2. Edible Visual Appeal – 1 (Low) to 10 (High): 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
3. Package Description What about this package would catch your eye: Easy to read packaging which nicely displays the product visually since there is no window on the packaging to ensure freshness. The packaging provides to layers of protection, one with the sealed foil, then an additional plastic wrap around the candy inside.
- Method Consumed: Taken orally, chewed, resembles the texture of a “gummy” candy
- Taste – 1 (Gross) to 10 (Delicious): 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
3. Taste Descripton: The flavor of the candy is lemon and it actually tastes like real Meyers lemons, slightly sweet, definitely tart, but not too sweet or so tart as to make it unpleasant. There is just a hint of bitter on the back end of the palate so it even feels like consuming a real lemon. I only noticed the cannabis flavors after swallowing and in the nose a little bit so if you do not like the weed flavor then this covers it pretty well.
- Specialties: Gluten Free_ Vegan__* Vegetarian_*_ Sugar Free__ NA__
- Have you seen this product in other stores? Yes No
- Extraction: BHO _*_ PHO__ CO2__ NA__
Usage Comments: I enjoy the flavor and the effect comes relatively fast since it is basically chewy sugar and digests quickly. Since the taste hides the canna flavor well, and it is tasty, I would say be careful of eating too many since the urge will be there to take a few more.
1. Dosage to reach desired effect: One ten milligram dose worked well enough. If I was going for a more pronounced effect I would recommend two or three but spaced out along half hour intervals just to make sure not to go too far too fast.
- Time to reach desired effect: Within fifteen minutes I was feeling the initial creep of effects.
3. Effect onset – 1 (Instant) to 10 (Major Creeper): 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
4. Sativa influence – 1 (Head Effect None) to 10 (Extreme): 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
5. Indica influence – 1 (Body Effect None) to (Extreme): 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
6. Potency – 1 (none) to 10 (Devastating): 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
7. Duration of effect: About three hours
8. Overall Satisfaction – 1 (Hated) to 10 (Loved): 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
9. Do you personally consider this strain a keeper for long term use? Yes No
10. What effect did the strain have? Write “P” if positive and “N” if negative.
_P____ Ability to rest or sit still
_P____ Anxiety relief
_P____ Audio perception
_P____ Humor perception
_P____ Pain relief
_P____ Paranoia relief
_P____ Sex drive
_P____ Speech process
_P____ Taste perception
_P____ Thought process
_P____ Visual perception
- Additional Comments: This is a good product and it gets the job done and I would recommend it to anyone that doesn’t wish to smoke or vape cannabis. The flavor is refreshing and the packaging maintained excellent freshness. I like that it didn’t “taste like weed”. It does contain corn syrup so some folks may have dietary issues with that. Additionally, it is produced with a BHO extraction of the activated THC. I am curious about the process they use to ensure solvent free extractions and deliver consistent quality in terms of the source material.